Minnesota CD5 Republicans
Join Our CD5 Republican Family!
MNGOP CD5 is run entirely by volunteers. Local Republican organizations like ours cannot be effective, or even survive, without strong volunteers like you. We’d like to give a huge “THANKS!” to all of you who volunteered and donated this past year!
Are you a conservative? Do you want to make a difference and meet other like-minded individuals in our district? Then join our CD5 Republican family! Whether you want to get updates on the latest news in our district or you’d like to become a grassroots volunteer, we welcome you. we serve as a hub for all of the state and local campaigns in the Minneapolis area. By joining our family, you’ll get engaged with candidates, caucuses, events and more!
We also understand that many of you are lifelong Democrats but are upset about what’s happening in Minneapolis. You wish to live in a safe city and be represented by tolerant decent people. We hope you’ll take the chance to meet us and find out more.
Use the form below to tell us about yourself and how you’d like to get involved.
We need your help speaking to neighbors, making phone calls, knocking on doors, distributing literature, and so much more – especially in these areas:
- Write a letter to the editor
- Post to Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Post video of an event to YouTube
- Assist with local parades and rallies
- Data Entry/Database Management
- Mailings (envelope stuffing, labeling, etc.)
- Social Events (Meet & Greets, Picnics, Parades, etc.)
- Walk my neighborhood/area with the candidate
- Be a part of the lawn sign distribution team
- Have a candidate lawn sign on my property
- Host a fundraising/get-together (home/other) for candidate(s)
- Drop candidate literature in my area