Minnesota CD5 Republicans
Check Out What's Happening In and Around CD5
Search for events by keyword, location, category or event type.
= Event cancelled
Event Submission Criteria
- Event Organizers are subject to approval by CD5 Executives or Committees.
- Only approved Organizers can have their events approved.
- Only Organizers listed in the Organizer’s Category are eligible to have their event shared on CD5’s Events page. No exceptions.
- Calendar submission should be made 30+ days ahead of event date to allow for review and processing. Events submitted with less notice are not guaranteed to be posted in time. What is considered enough time to be valuable is up to CD5’s discretion.
- ALL details of event must be provided with submission. The only changes that can be made are cancellations. CD5 MUST be notified if event is re-scheduled/cancelled. If Organizer fails to notify CD5, the Organizer will become indefinitely ineligible to use the Events page again. No exceptions.
- ALL submissions are subject to review by CD5 Executives or Committees. All reviewed submissions are published or denied based upon CD5’s discretion.
Use the form below to request to become an approved Organizer.