Below are links to candidates for various offices (click their names to visit websites).
GOVERNOR – MNGOP ENDORSED (for the seat currently held by Mark Dayton-D)
SECRETARY OF STATE (Mark Ritchie (D) is not seeking re-election)
US SENATE – MNGOP ENDORSED (for the seat currently occupied by Al Franken-D)
HENNEPIN COUNTY SHERIFF
- Rich Stanek (incumbent)
Click on the Senate District below for more information. Filed and endorsed candidates are listed below.
- SD37 – 37A Mandy Benz
- SD40 – 40A Chuck Sutphen • 40B Mali Marvin
- SD41 – 41A Jeff Phillips • 41B Camden Pike
- SD45 – 45A Rich Lieberman • 45B Alma Wetzker
- SD46 – 46A Timothy Manthey • 46B Bryan Bjornson
- SD49 – 49A Dario Anselmo • 49B Barb Sutter
- SD50 – 50A – Dean Mumbleau
- SD59 – 59A Fred Statema • 59B Margaret Martin
- SD60 – 60A Brent Millsop • 60B Abdimalik Askar
- SD61 – 61A Frank Taylor • 61B Tom Gallagher
- SD62- 62A Bruce Lundeen • 62B Julie Hanson
- SD63 – 63A Kyle Bragg • 63B Andres Hortillosa
- Primary Election day is Tuesday, August 12
- General Election day is Tuesday, November 4
> Election laws have changed this year – you can vote early! Visit MNGOPvotes.com and get started.
Find your polling place and district info here.